ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Just Wanted to Share...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just Wanted to Share...

I'm feeling rather lackadaisical at the moment. It's just too cold and windy outside to think. But I do have pictures. They made me happy, so I wanted to share.


Ariel is by far my favorite Disney Princess. I used to watch the Little Mermaid over and over again when I was small. Even now I love it. And the reprise she's singing now? Beautiful.
Now let's see, what else is there?

Ah yes, Ariel and all her sisters. I actually know all there names! *Ahem* Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adela, Alana, and Ariel...did you know their tails make the rainbow? And that there are seven of them to correspond with the seven seas? Interesting huh? And and this one below is so cute.




 *Smiles* Yeah, she's definitely my favorite. I found this and the top one over at The Disney Princess on tumblr. I highly recommend you go check it out if you love Disney movies. I started an account there just so I could follow that one blog. n_n; Oh well. She has lots and lots of lovely picture. I even found some of Dug from Up! that I'll post soon. He's just too funny. But not right now. Right now is a complete Ariel moment.

By the way, what do you think of my new Ariel/underwater theme? I guess I'm too artsy for my own good because I suddenly want to change all the colors of my blog. n_n; He he, I don't know how often I'll do that, but if you come by and think you pressed the wrong thing, don't worry, it isn't you. It's me. An my need for themed colors when I'm talking about mermaids...

Anywho, I hope you love the pictures.

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment