ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: A Tale as Old as Time

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Tale as Old as Time

So Beauty and the Beast returned to the big screen last Friday and as part of my little sister's Christmas present, she and I went to see it. Belle is her very favorite Disney Princess you see and I painted a pretty little picture for her. I want to post some photos of it, but I'm too weary to go take pictures of it right now. That, and I don't know where the camera is...

So here is a very lovely substitute.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun. I forgot how pretty that movie was. And we saw it in 3-D too so that was nice. I know there's really no difference between the 3-D and the original movie, but I think it's fun to see the princess movies on the big screen. It's so cool. :D

Still, even though I don't have pictures of my picture, I still have pictures...if you put that all together that equals a lot of pictures. Including the beginning which is, in my humble opinion, is a truly brilliant prologue. I mouthed that whole thing in the theater because I love it so much. And that guy's voice? Amazing! Oh, and it's actually Cogsworth... ;3


And the ever lovely rose...




"And for once it might be grand, to have someone...understand.
I want so much more than they've got planned..."

One of the best reprises in all of Disneydom.


Don't do it!


What part of don't do it do you not understand?!

She's in for soooo much trouble...

Or maybe not \/

And yes, that white border came with the picture.

Belle in all her beauty.



And here are some sketches that I found when I was looking at castles for an art project. I thought they were really cool.





It's really interesting to see how things translated from storyboard to silver screen.


I got this over at The Disney Princess blog on tumblr because I thought it was so funny. That part is awesome! Poor Beast. Maybe Lumiere isn't the best one to ask about hair because, well, he doesn't have any at the moment...

;) Hope you liked them. I've got some more stashed away somewhere. n_n They'll make it up here sometime. That and I have lots more from other Disney verses too. :D Love it!

n_n He he, later!

Rose

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I absolutely love this movie, and so does my daughter. You know how you watched The Little Mermaid over and over as a child, I watched Beauty and the Beast. Tale as Old as Time will always be my favorite Disney song. I want to see it in theaters just for the ball scene but sadly, no babysitter. Perhaps I can talk my fiance into going to see it for valentines day, if it's still in theaters and there aren't any better movies out. But what could be better than Beauty and the Beast?!

    ReplyDelete