ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Meez A Beez!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Meez A Beez!

So I was going to post something on Valentine's Day to celebrate (because Lord knows I don't have many reasons to actively celebrate Valentine's Day) but I got sorta caught up in a bunch of stuff. One of them being the ficlet I wrote for Aria, the bots, and Valentines. It was funny if I do say so myself so you should go read it! It's called Attack of the Valentine's if that entices you any.

But I'm not posting today just to get in some self promotion. I'm posting because 1) I no longer have to worry about my Government class debate (and there was much rejoicing: yay...) and 2) because I have finally finished off my entry for my school's museum contest! Yay! It's about how this one painting on this one piano embodies the whole purpose of the French Rococo art period. n_n I don't know if anyone understood what I just said, but it's one of my favorite periods in art history so I was excited when I found that piano. It's got a painting under the cover (you know, that thing you prop open so you can hear the sound better? Yeah, someone painted on the underside of that.) I mean really. Who does that? XD

Anyway, it's cool, there's cash prizes, a raffle for an Ipad, and last I heard only 30 or so entries at the very most. So yeah, I'm excited. That and I got the chance to really talk about Rococo. Doesn't happen a lot because it only lasted about sixty years. n_n *mini happy dance!*

Also, I have this picture.


Hahahaha! It made me laugh. I sent it to my Dad when he sent me a Valentine's Day picture and it made him laugh too. :) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment