ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Highland Castle

Monday, January 7, 2013

Highland Castle


Day 23 - Wow, so I really dropped the ball this time. It's been so long since I posted a photo that I forgot what day I was on and had to look at my blog to get it right. n_n;

Anyway, so Christmas was fantastic, New Year's involved diet root beer (yay! I don't drink full-sugared sodas because I'm a type I diabetic and they're just not worth the amount of carbs) so all in all things have been wonderful these past few weeks. I'm sad Christmas is over though, but I'm so backed up on my Christmas fictions that I think I'll recover once I get 'em all sorted out.

So my brother is amazing! He got me these awesome art pens for Christmas and they. are. Awesome! I mean I love them sooooo much! (Thanks again bro! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! :D) I just wanted some black pens in different nib sizes. And not only did he get me those, he got me some colored pens too! <3 And I love them!

This makes me feel super bad because I forgot to get him something. o.O I swear I didn't know what to get! He and Dad are ridiculously difficult to shop for. I thought he wanted some new headphones, but then Mom told me that he asked for a headset instead for his computer (and they told me those are expensive...) but then Christmas afternoon when I told him I was sorry because I didn't have anything for him that he did need some new headphones.

^-.-^ "Of course..." thinks I.

Anyway, so I've been playing with my new pens and this is one of my little sketches. I like how it came out (except that tree-monster! I hate that tree-monster! Dx). That bottom stretch of grass with the small rocks is my very favorite. It just looks perfect! :3

So...yeah. My brain has just crashed. I'm going to try and catch up on my photo-a-day quest, and there will probably be a handful more Christmas photos to make up for those days before Christmas that I didn't post. Just to let you know.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment