ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Christmas Flashback

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Flashback


Day 25 - Okay, so it took me forever to put up this next picture because if I had kept up with a picture a day thing then Day 25 should have been Christmas Day. Only, ya know, I fell a month behind. xP Blah...

Anyway, this is my younger sister and I after she opened up my present to her. Now I am rather pleased with it (because let's face it, it's awesome) but I made her a Jazz scarf.

Jazz scarf!

Not jazz as in music see, but Jazz as in the Autobot Jazz! She and I are both huge TF fans so when I got this idea (about only a week before Christmas I swear) I just had to make it for her. I was originally going to buy her one off of etsy, but like I said it was only about a week before the big day, maybe not even that... o.O

But I found this plain colored cream scarf that was super duper long (a requirement that Sis put out there) and it was really nice and soft (Bonus!) and I sewed on a big blue plain of fabric, then a red ribbon-stripe, and with a white number four on top. It's really cool! And she loved it so much! xD Yay! I think that'll be what I remember most about this Christmas.

Well, that and the power went out. That was fun....

And my Sis lo~oved it. She oh so lo~oved it! Oh yeah she lo~oved it! *Keeps on dancing in seat*

Yay! And now that I have posted my favorite moment from Christmas, I feel emotionally free to move on and post other, not-Christmasy pictures.

Well...maybe not-Christmasy pictures....just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment