ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Stick-Formers Unite!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Stick-Formers Unite!

Stick-Jackie Waves Hello


Days 27 - 30: I present to you a whole bunch of Stick-formers! You've already met Wheeljack up there. And of course down below is Mirage. Stick-Grimmy's having a bit of a pout because he's kinda miffed about his cute little curly-que arms. But I think they're adorable! Say hello guys!

*Fancy tea slurp*
Stick-Grimmy Unamused

I'm a big fan of the Starhorse's work (another Transformers fan) and she posted some stick-formers over at her blog Spoiled Robots on tumblr. I thought they were adorable and in a moment of "Well what else do I honestly have to do right now?" decided to try my hand at some of my own. Some of the eyes (and all of the hands) came out slightly derpy...but I think Grimlock there is my favorite. :) And now that I have some decent pictures of them in black and white, I'm going to have to find some time to give them some color. Hooray for color! :3

Oh, and Jazz and Bumblebee here are having a dance party. I should snap some photos of them to use as blackmail at an undisclosed later date before they realize that they can't really dance. ;3

Dance party! Dance party!

No comments:

Post a Comment