ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Many Types of First Impressions

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Many Types of First Impressions

There are many kinds of first impression one can make, especially on blogs.

For instance, I could be that girl shouting joyness, glee, and puppy kisses from the computer screen (who would sound an awful lot like my kid sister mixed with way too much Gir from Invader Zim). Ahem,

 HI ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLES!!! I JUST LUVS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3 *SQUEE*

Or not.

I colud be tat persons that ca'nt use spllcker. Or I culd misspells evertings on purpose to sound likes an LOLs cat.

But I'm not that either.

Hmm...how about that one guy that @%#% swears like !#$@# maniac to sound so %@$% tough.

Ha! No. No, no. I don't like those people. Swearing is one thing, forgetting the fine art of censorship completely is another. I try very hard not to swear at all actually, just in case you thought that people who thought that were a myth.

...either that or I will be the person that makes Transformers swear words popular...

I could be that fairly normal college student majoring in art and minoring in writing that makes an interesting balance of grammatical tyrant and anime geek/Disney lover with a splash of word collector on the side. She would like internet smiley faces too. : )

...nah.

How about cryptic? Yes. I'm feeling rather cryptic right now.

I am an art gorilla student in the trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment