ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Bluestreak and the Fro-yo

Friday, October 26, 2012

Bluestreak and the Fro-yo

I fell like I should post something more substantial, but I'm not sure what, so that will have to wait until I get something either A) I get a photo cleaned up enough for posting or B) I finish something.

I'm afraid option B may be a long time in coming....

Anyway, these are some pictures I took while I was being silly a little while ago. Bluestreak is what is conventionally (sorta) known as a puggle, made by Kallycarishokka over on Deviant Art. I 'adopted' him at Botcon this last spring and he's been living in my purse every since. I find him ridiculously adorable.

Except when he's after my fro-yo of course.

Also my sister (featured below when Bluestreak turns his eye on her dessert instead) laughs and/or cringes whenever I bring him out in public. I chose to think of this as a bonus. :)


Bluestreak: Ooo...me wants...
Me: >:( None for you!

Bluestreak: All - ugh! - most - errrr!! - there!
Me: Uh-huh...right...

Uh-oh...new quarry spotted.

The fro-yo guardian has seen him!

Give up your nummies and surrender vile spoon!

HIIIYAAAAAHHHH!!!!


:3 And to think, some silly people think that toys are only for children. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment