ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: I'm in the top 20!!!!!!!

Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm in the top 20!!!!!!!

:O I entered the StumbleUpon Get Discovered Writing Contest back in August, and after much deliberation and glitching systems, they've finally announced the top 20 pieces that were most voted for.

And mine's one of them!!!!

AHHHHH!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself! And I know I just scared my sister with my girlish glee and shrieking...

It's just...it's just...so COOL!!! And I went back to reread the piece that made it in (It's called The Adventures of Shinshin & Seijin by the way. Hopefully you'll be able to find it in books stores in this life time! :p) and while I still like what I wrote, it's got all these spelling errors that are now glaring at me like evil little gremlins!

They do this: }:(

I even noticed that I ended up changing one of the words I made up (it's a science-fiction story involving aliens, world turned on its head, etc. so a certain amount of made-up-words ended up being necessary) so what starts off as one made up word ended up being a different made up word by the end of the twenty-pages they asked for. Yes. Go me. That's just brilliant.

But I still got lots of votes! XD Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! Squee!!!!

*Ahem* Ya, that was all.

Rose

PS: SQUEEEE!!!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment