ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Which is fill with one happy thing and several sad...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Which is fill with one happy thing and several sad...

I am a bad author. I'm sorry readers, but at this moment I am. I promised I'd get up the next chapter of my online Transformers story Friday or Saturday but...yeah, didn't happen.

Friday was an interesting day (and not in a good way). Saturday was just busy. And Sunday I was just tired. :(

Sorry.

....sorry sorry....

Sorry  And I should really stop apologizing shouldn't I?

Anyway. My lil sister set up a bake sale this last Saturday. It was just her and her friend running the little table, but they had three different kinds of cookies, two kinds of cupcakes, apple pie wraps, and lemonade. And all of the sweets were homemade. All of them. Even the apple pie filling!

O.O I still can't believe it actually. It all tasted so good!

And she made $41 total! In one day. She's saving up money so we can go to Botcon this summer in San Diego. I'm so amazed and proud that she did all that in one day, but I'm also sad because it means my 12 year old sister is doing better at saving up money than I am.

I just don't know what to do with myself ya know? I mean, I've never thought about life after college. Not in any specifics anyway. It was like graduation was the unreachable dream. Something you keep striving for for years but in the back of your mind you secretly think it'll never actually come to pass.

So life after college is...empty. All the jobs I come across all want things like 'certain type of degree I don't have' or '3-5 years experience in our particular  field' and pretty much a dozen other things that I don't have. So what the heck am I supposed to do? All I want to do is go to Botcon! T.T

Dang. I've made myself sad....sorry. Help? What do writer-wannabees and artists actually do once they're released out into the world? o.O They go mad! That's what they do! Mad and cause trouble and die before they're thirty.

^-.-^ Mrs. Mittens is telling me to stop lolling about in self-pity and go do something useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment