ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Graduation Day!!!! :D

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Graduation Day!!!! :D


Day 15 - Graduation Day!!! HOORAY!!!!!!! :D I had no idea I would be this happy to graduate. I mean none. I was so nervous, especially about what comes next, but as soon as we stared filing into the theater it suddenly struck me that this was it. This was the day that most of me thought would never actually get here. You know how you have those goals that you're always actively working towards, but you just work at for so dang long, that you begin to think that you'll never actually make it? It was sort of like that.

People kept asking me what I was planning next and I would just look at them and go, "This was the plan. What do you mean what comes next?" n_n;

Anyway, yay for me! :D And we had a party afterwards with the family. Since it was a winter graduation I was afraid that no one would be able to make it, but in the end we had to ask for more seats at the restaurant. ;p

And I got a new computer!!! :DDDDDDDDD YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am about that, I really can't! But it was also so much fun just to sit and talk with all the grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins I never get to see. :) I really loved that part too. I kinda just want to go back in time and sit there some more and soak up that feeling of love and togetherness. <3

And now I have run out of coherent words. I'm sure more will slap me upside the head later on, but for now....Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment