ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!


Day 10 - At least it should have been day 10. I got behind, as I'm sure those who dropped by these past few (x3 people looked! Yay!) found out. The above picture is something else I did. A Christmas Tree (in case you couldn't tell alreay...) It's sorta of mostly done because I'm using it as an another fanfiction cover, but now that I look at it I think it needs glitter. :) Yep. Definitely needs some glitter on it. I'll have to shiny it up tomorrow. :)

And just a note, I'm so very pleased/proud of you all! My last post had the most hits so far since I started this venture! o.O Cool! And here I was afraid no one would really like my personal work. n_n;

I need three more pictures to be all caught up. I took a few more yesterday and today and then I have a watercolor sketch I want to put it to see how it looks online. So I think I'll get another one or two up tonight, and then I guess the rest tomorrow. Although, tomorrow's going to be kinda busy... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment