ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Mini-Grimmy Ascared! Dx

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mini-Grimmy Ascared! Dx


Day 14 - So this is actually yesterday's post, but my computer crashed on me and I had to get up obscenely earlier, so I didn't reboot it til now. Last night was the eve before Graduation. My graduation to be exact. And yes, this is how I felt. I was terrified.

Of course, now that I've actually graduated (o.O) I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself, so this picture doesn't fit as well as it did last night. I'll have to post an exciting graduation photo to even it out. n_n

This is Mini-Grimmy, providing me an immense help by hiding under a table that's too small for her and staring in horror at a diploma, a graduation cap, and some textbooks in abject horror...

No, I am not kidding. Graduation to me pretty much equals the thought that the world is ending. It was just one of those things that I've been working towards for so long that a part of me didn't think the day would actually come. And when it did I didn't know what to do. So yeah.

Rose

P.S. - It was great though! I got to wear a pretty dress and walk across stage after hearing my name to get my diploma and my hood. I even graduated Magna Cum Laude! o.O Did not expect that. Although no one else in my family seems surprised....

No comments:

Post a Comment