ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Muddling Through Cover - Unfiished

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Muddling Through Cover - Unfiished


Day 9 - I took some photos today, but I didn't like them. So instead I went and found this. It's an unfinished painting of mine that I'm using as a cover to a fanfiction of mine called Muddling Through. (Found Here if you're interested) I've worked on it some more since I took this photo, but I haven't had a chance to update it yet. The young woman is named Aria and yes, I know she still looks a little off, even though it took me forever just to get her looking this...human... n_n;

She's listening to Judy Garland's version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. Which, incidentally, is the first recorded version of that song ever made. She sang it for her movie Meet Me In Saint Louie. I like it best because the last few lines of the song are different from the version you hear most of the time. It ends:

"Someday soon, we all will be together. If the fates allow. Until then we'll have to muddle through somehow. So have yourself a merry little Christmas now."

Hence the title of my story. :) Anyway, that's my favorite rendition. I like the detail the full size of the photo has so I'm going to post that next to save on room. :)

Merry Preemptive Christmas! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment