ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: The (not so little or tin) Solider

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The (not so little or tin) Solider


Day...5? I think....

Anyway, I went to the park today and painted for awhile. I started working on a painting of this cute little nutcracker ornament I have (not shown above) in my new watercolor sketchbook. He's looking pretty good if I do say so myself. Hopefully I'll either get him finished tomorrow or Friday, depending on when I can get to school. I saw they had these art pens in the bookstore (not just any black ink pens; black ink pens with waterproof Indian ink I believe! :) Yay! So much easier then me using my fancy calligraphy pen and an inkwell!) and I want to try 'em so bad! That and the school got in some nice looking linoleum too. Sweet! x)

I also have to go get my remaining graduation announcements and my cap and gown came in, so I need to get up there anyway. I'm hoping to use the school studio a few more times before I graduate too, since no one's in them anyway and I have to go up a few more days for graduation stuffs, so I might as well take advantage of the free space while I can. :) The studios share a building with professor/academic offices, so the building's already open, and they keep the large studios unlocked, so I don't feel like I'm abusing the system. Very much anyway... n_n;

I kid, I kid. Anyway, thank you for the nine hits yesterday! This may sound somewhat sad, but that was a nice big spike for me and I enjoyed it! I guess the message is clear. The Internet Audience is looking for Christmas pictures now. Guess I'd better look for some more interesting ones. :)

Have a good nights peeps! Lol, I can't believe I just said that. X3

No comments:

Post a Comment