ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Mini-Grimmy Asleep on Christmas Eve

Friday, December 14, 2012

Mini-Grimmy Asleep on Christmas Eve


Day 13 - My dear Mini-Grimmy sleeping near the tree on Christmas Eve. Just a little watercolor sketch I did with some watercolor pencils and field brushes. I know you can't really tell with her curled up under a blanket, but she's a child-sized mechanical dinosaur. And by child-sized, I mean she's about half a foot (maybe more) bigger then your average six year old.

:)

Original image itself is only about 3x2 inches. Very small. But I'm rather attached to her. She's my sweet. And despite appearances she shares a lot in common with my little sister, who may or may not have earned the nickname 'Mini-Grimmy' first.... ^,,^

The blue thing she has tucked against her nose is a puggle named Topspin. My sister has one she bought at Botcon, hence his appearance here. Yes, he's fast asleep too. He's also a raucous snorer. I wouldn't be surprised if Santa's scared away just by that! ;3


No comments:

Post a Comment