ep3YarzshUHJVIj7Y3N5RfH0-BI Rose's Thoughts: Violet-Green-Powder Blue Christmas Lights :)

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Violet-Green-Powder Blue Christmas Lights :)


More Christmas lights off the tree, except photoshopped obviously. Actually I used something called photo impressions I found on my computer. I honestly had no idea it was even there.... >.>

Anyway, I was just playing around and I really liked the mix of colors in this one, so I kept it.

I was trying to break in my new watercolor sketchbooks that I got for my birthday, but the first little metal dinosaur that came out of my watercolor pencil looked...wonky.

Some of you stopped at the words 'little metal dinosuar', but that's okay. You'll meet her soon enough I'm sure...

Anyway, I hope your having a lovely Sunday. And that the weather is cooler wherever you are then it is here. I went out in a skirt and sandals and I'm still hot! Aghhh! Christmas weather come soooon!!!!! T.T

Photo - Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment